Training Skills for Dogs on Trails in Leominster, MA
Behavior Education Talks in Sherborn MA
Guest Speaker at the EDOA Annual Meeting on Cape Cod
Reactive Dog Seminar
Workshops & Seminars
These information packed sessions are designed to help you to better understand your dog while also saving you time and money. You can count on up-to-date information on dog behavior as well as training and behavior modification methods that are not only effective but easy to understand and do.
Is your dog perfect except that he or she pulls you here, there and everywhere on the leash? Or comes to you once off the leash only when ready to? Can’t be still for even 30 seconds, even at home? Check out my specific skills building dog training workshops.
Does your dog freak out at the vet or groomer? Are you worried about how your dog will adjust to the arrival of your baby? Is your dog reactive on the leash? Check out do over handling and grooming, dogs and storks, reactive dog seminar.
Do you have a new puppy or rescue dog? Struggling with getting everything aligned with a dog you’ve lived with for years? Check out my puppy head start, rescue dog assessment and foundation seminars to learn all in one session how to live well with and train with ease today, tomorrow and for years to come.
Do you have a dog who was born deaf or is going deaf? Do you have a dog who was born blind or is going blind? Do you have a dog who was born deaf and blind or is going deaf and blind? Not only have I have worked with dozens of deaf and blind puppies and dogs and three deaf-blind dogs, my dog was born deaf. I offer seminars for each to help you along your journey.
- Walk With Me
- Just Recalls
- Bombproof Stays
- Baby Prep
- Do Over Handling
- Ask Vera Dog Behavior Q & A
- Reactive Dog Seminar
- Puppy Head Start Seminar
- Foundation Seminar
- Kids & Dogs Project
- Dogs & Storks
- Dogs & Toddlers
- Deaf Dog Training
- Blind Dog Training
Would you like to host an event?
I frequently speak to dog-related businesses, dog owner groups and adult & community education programs. I will travel to you and conduct both hands-on-with-dogs workshops and for-people-only dog behavior education presentations.
Let me know if you,
1. Own a business and want to help your clients or employees learn more about dogs.
2. Belong to a group or represent a program that is interested in learning more about a specific dog behavior topic.
3. Help your family, friends, neighbors and clients get the answers to their dog and cat behavior questions.
Contact me to discuss your needs!
Recent Seminars & Workshops
- Ask Vera Dog Behavior Q & A for Dog Owners/Clients of Tails Inc in Jamaica Plain on March 19, 2016
- Dog Daycare Staff Education Seminar at Tails in Jamaica Plain on February 13, 2016
- Relationship Not Leadership in Eastham, MA on May 17, 2015
- Ask Vera Dog Behavior Q & A for the Town of Sherborn Library Lecture Series on November 13, 2014
- Outdoor Demonstration: Training Skills for Dogs on Trails at the 2014 Massachusetts Trails Association Conference in Leominster, MA on November 8, 2014
- Foundation Seminar for the Town of Sherborn Library Lecture Series on November 6, 2014
- Puppy Head-Start Seminar for the Town of Sherborn Library Lecture Series on October 30, 2014
- The Reactive Dog Seminar as the Guest Speaker for the Eastham Dog Owners Association’s Annual Gathering in Eastham, MA on October 16, 2014
- Doing Right By Dogs: Relationships with Canines for Brookline Adult & Community Education on January 30, 2014